Rabi Raj Aryal directing film about the Nepalese living in America
Published Date: Dec 15, 2014
A 'Dr. Khatey' director Rabi Raj Aryal is directing Movie "Chumbak - The Magnet". He will direct a featured movie about the story of Nepalese living in America. The story of the movie is written by Binod Rokka and the dialogue is penned by the direct himself.
It's Cine New York's first film and the producer are Sambhu Moktan and Lila Rai among others.
Principal photography will begin from March, 2015 and 80% will take place in America and remaining 20% in Nepal as per the makers in the press meet organised in New York, America. Casting is expected to take place in the next several weeks. Director Aryal called for the audition if any one is interested and now lives in America.
TAGS : Rabi Aryal ,
MOVIES NEXT WEEK
Sabin Shrestha, Prakash Shrestha (Cast), Purnima Lama and others
Dir: Ghanshyam Lamichhane
Deshbhakta Khanal, Sabin Banstola, Saugat Malla and others
Romeo and Muna
Dir: Naresh Kumar K.C.
Binay Shrestha, Shristi Shrestha and others
Dir: Samten Bhutiya
Menuka Pradhan, Sunil Thapa, Satya Raj Acharya and others